Offering superior design, green open spaces and an unparalleled lifestyle, ‘nbh at Lachlan’s Line’ is north-west Sydney’s newest and most sought-after urban village, with a range of stunning apartments now completed and ready to move into. Perfectly positioned above a bustling town square at the heart of the new Lachlan’s Line masterplan, this prestigious new community is located at the gateway to the booming suburb of Macquarie Park.
Featuring impressive interior design touches in every room, from quality timber floorboards to distinctive black tapware and superior stone-based kitchen benchtops, nbh’s apartments also offer colour palettes in a stylish light or dark scheme.
Convenience is a hallmark of life at nbh, with residents enjoying access to a supermarket, high-end and casual dining venues, a medical centre, a commercial gymnasium and a range of retail stores including a dry cleaner, baker, florist, newsagent and chemist.
Positioned within the Macquarie Park employment corridor, Sydney’s second-largest business hub, nbh is also only moments away from some of the world’s most innovative companies such as Microsoft, Oracle and 3M. No wonder this rapidly-growing part of Sydney is described as the harbour city’s ‘Silicon Village.’
- Designed by an award-winning Australian architectural firm
- Conveniently located only 15km from the Sydney CBD
- Situated a short walk from North Ryde and Macquarie Park Metro stations, as well as Epping Road bus services
- Features the 7,000sqm Lachlan’s Square Village at the heart of the development, with a public amphitheatre, and Council-operated childcare centre and community centre
- Offers 4,500sqm of retail amenity, incorporating curated shopping, cafés, fresh food providores and a Coles supermarket
- Moments away from the major regional shopping centres of Macquarie, Top Ryde and Chatswood
- Close to recreational amenities including the popular Lane Cove National Park, as well as the world-class North Ryde, Chatswood and Avondale golf courses
- Only five minutes by car or public transport to one of Australia’s top 10 universities – Macquarie University